Monday, January 7, 2008

I'm not really good at introductions, so let me just say that I don't expect this little excursion of mine to turn out very well. The reason is because my opinions on things, political or otherwise, are of the kind I have found to be quite unpopular in real life, and I very highly doubt it will be any different in the blogosphere. I am well aware of the fact that I will catch a lot of heat for the things I intend to say here, but I'll do it anyway.

I shall speak up, not because of some delusion of holding the moral high ground, but because I am tired of going day after day keeping my thoughts to myself. I will say the things that other people don't want to hear, no matter how much they bitch or cry about it, because I am pretty sure I am right about a lot of these things. And I will not falter in doing so, because a good man once said that our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter, and that is something that I have had to learn the hard way. Plus, it makes me feel better. :3

I guess that's kind of a cheesy way to start off a blog, but what else can I say? It's the truth. >.>;

1 comment:

Jerry Bowley said...

If the only voices we listen to are the ones we already agree with, we'll never experience the wonder and excitement of new horizons.

(NOW who's being too cheesy?) ;)